It takes a few minutes for your order to processed. You should receive an email from our shop or Templett. The email will go to the email address input at checkout with your order, so please ensure your email address used is up to date.
We offer download options that allow you to print anywhere!
Download options: • PDF - for home printing, copy center or print shop (use the "save paper" option to format multiple templates on 8.5x11") • JPG - for print shop, photo lab or to send digitally
You can obtain your non-editable instant download files by accessing a copy of these that will be sent to the email address associated with your order. Please note: you will only be able to download your files on a computer or laptop and not on your phone. Your files will always be available to you there!
Every purchase includes a simple and straightforward user guide to help you edit your template and get it to look just the way you want. Each product listing explains what can be edited in each template.
Also, check out the free demo link on each product page to try out our editable templates before you place your order!
No, you don't need to download any fonts or software for any of our designs. They will be available for you as soon as you start editing your template!
Unfortunately, customization is not a service we offer; however if you follow the simple instructions provided, it’s so easy to edit, customize and print yourself! We can't reiterate enough how amazing Prints of Love is for quick and quality printing.
Take your pick!
• An incredible online printing vendor such as Prints of Love. They plant a tree for every order placed...win-win! Also, use our code AWildBloomPrints at checkout for a little discount love.
• Print at home using your home printer. I recommend printing on white cardstock that is 100lbs - 110lb.
• Local professional printer.
• Chain copy/photo center - Staples, Walgreens, CVS, etc.
• Kindly take note that our templates are not compatible with pre-cut card stock.
Returns & Terms
Due to our files being received digitally, we are unable to fulfill any refunds or exchanges. Please contact me before purchasing if you have any questions.
• The customer is responsible for typing their own text into the template; this includes spelling, grammar and logistics of your event. We are not responsible for any errors or printing costs relating to any such errors.
• Please note that the actual print colors may vary slightly from those you see on your screen. Card stock choice can also affect the printed color.
• Please ensure your home printer is capable of printing the quality of stationery you require and that it is capable of printing your preferred card stock. We recommend a test print before bulk printing. If you are unhappy with the quality of your home print, we recommend a local print shop for best results. We do not take responsibility for the quality of your print.
• The purchase of a template is for one-time use only (unless otherwise stated in the item description). You can edit, save and download your template unlimited times for editing and proofing purposes only. Creating multiple versions for various projects or events is not permitted and may result in your access being revoked.
• The template will be available for 1 year from the day of purchase.
• The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphics or templates from A Wild Bloom Printables is solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, sale or other use.
• A Wild Bloom Printables reserves the right to revoke access to a template if the user fails to comply with the terms.